Butuh domain tapi tak punya modal? Anda benar-benar tidak harus membeli paket maupun produk apapun disini. Cukup lakukan langkah-langkah sederhana berikut dan lihat hasilnya, domain Anda langsung aktif, wow, ini sangat menakjubkan, semua TLD populer kami berikan secara cuma-cuma buat Anda. Continue reading
Ya, Anda tidak salah baca, Kami tidak main-main dengan tawaran yang paling sangat menawan satu ini, Anda tidak akan dibawa untuk mengklik link afiliasi apapun dari blog ini, ini adalah murni penawaran dari produk yang memang diusung dari usaha Kami. Anda juga perlu tau bahwa tidak ada pungutan biaya apapun untuk mendapatkan paket ini, tidak harus beli ini atau beli itu dulu karena sejak Anda mendaftar Anda akan langsung mendapatkannya, bahkan Kami memberikan paket uji coba secara REAL, dengan kontrol administrator secara penuh. Continue reading
Anda sudah bosan bermain di VPS, ini mungkin saatnya untuk naik lagi ke tingkat yang lebih tinggi dari yang sudah pernah ada. Dedicated Server hadir sebagai produk pelengkap yang memberikan pengalaman dan kualitas serta sumber daya penuh energi guna mempercepat performa website Anda dalam menangani berbagai klien di seluruh dunia. Dedicated server kami memiliki beragam fitur termasuk pengolahan yang super cepat dengan memberikan akses root penuh serta didukung oleh tim support terbaik dan handal di belakang layar yang disiapkan semata untuk kepentingan Anda. Continue reading
Buat Anda yang sudah tidak sanggup lagi bertahan dengan layanan Shared Hosting yang terkadang membuat website Anda frustrasi sehingga hampir bunuh diri, maka kini saatnya untuk beralih ke server private yang lebih menantang sebelum memasuki fase Dedicated yang bakal lebih menantang lagi. Continue reading
I guess that’s why they call it Highway 1. A rcent online survey voted California’s Highway 1 the Top Road Trip in the U.S.
Highway 1 is known to be one of the most beautiful highways in the country, and a must when planning a trip to California. It takes you from the edges of the Southern California Coast, through Los Angeles and inland through the Central State. Highway 1 then curves back out to the coast, giving you a flavor of both Southern and Northern California coastlines. The difference is striking.
You will never forget your first time driving over The Golden Gate Bridge.
Growing up in California, Highway 1 was the site seeing drive. For trips that demand speed, Interstate 5 through California’s Central is the preferred route. Highway 1 let’s you savor the coast line and the wind shaped rolling hills of the Coastal Interior above Santa Barbara.
If you want a real way to discover California, Highway 1 is the best way to learn about the quieter side of the Golden State.
Also look at our California Page: Current California Travel Info
Organizations require a strong communication line to support all units of business. Without a steady line for communication, costly errors are bound to appear. One great way of communicating not only with people inside and outside of an organization is through the use of blogs.
Blogs are not only used for connecting with people from outside the company but inside as well. Blogs can be used to promote the company, it can be used to showcase an organization’s innovations and new plans and agendas and it could also be used to reach new markets. A great example of these types of blogs can be found on Uprinting.com Blog. The site uses blogs as a medium for communicating with its clients as well as its employees. Organization’s not using blogs are missing out on a lot of things.
Because of the speed of the Internet in today’s setting, messages can now be related faster and more efficiently unlike a few decades earlier where a company memorandum had to be passed around from department to department. Blogs can also be used as a simple way of appreciating the value of an employee within the company. TheUPrinting Blog does the same thing. In it, employees that have lived up to the ideals of the company gets appreciated, even showcasing stories of their dedication and commitment to excellence that only UPrinting strives to achieve over other online printing firms.
Some corporate blogs are also open to the employees themselves. These types of blogs are used to add fresh ideas, comments and suggestions coming from the employees themselves. Other company’s on the other hand uses a separate blog for their employees and a different one for their clients or customers. The blogs for employees usually contain new directives and new policies as well as other news and events that relate to the company.
Blogs have become a very useful system of communication for companies and organizations. It won’t be long before corporations and even small businesses embrace the benefits that only blogs can offer.
No matter where your credit stands, Capital One has a credit card just for you. Want cash back but have less than perfect credit? You can get a cash rewards card from Capital One. Want to be awarded for your history of on-time payments? Capital One offers extra incentives for those with excellent credit. From customized cards to “no hassle” rewards, you’re bound to find a Capital One credit card that fits both your credit score and style.
A Card for your Credit
Capital One offers cards for all types of credit, including excellent, above average, and those that need improvement. If you have above average credit and want to receive cash back, consider Capital One’s No Hassle Cash Rewards Card. With this credit card, you’ll receive 1% cash back on all of your purchases. It has no annual fee, and you’ll enjoy a 0% interest rate on all you buy until June 2008.
If your credit needs improving, you may still be eligible for a similar credit card. The Capital One No Hassle Cash Rewards card offers the same program. You’ll get 1% cash back on purchases. Because it is geared for below average credit, it has an annual fee of $29. This card has a 0% interest rate on purchases until March 2008.
Many Capital One credit cards operate in a similar fashion. You can choose the benefits you want, whether that be cash back, miles, or a low interest rate. Then match those benefits to your credit rating. You’ll come away with a credit card designed specifically for your needs.
Understanding your Credit Score
Since many of Capital One’s cards cater to different levels of credit, it is important to understand how that credit score is determined. The most important factor is your payment history, which contributes to 35% of your total score. Paying at least the minimum due on your credit card over a period of time will significantly boost your credit rating. Your length of credit history and the types of loans you have are also taken into consideration.
The “No Hassle” Perks
Many credit card issuers offer rewards programs and Capital One is no exception. However, Capital One works to streamline the process, making it easier for customers to calculate their rewards. For example, some credit card companies offer a layered cash back program. Customers may earn less than 1% for the first $1500 they spend, and then a higher percentage for the next $1500, and then a different rate after that. Sound confusing? It can be. To simplify the process, Capital One offers a straight percentage rate for cash back and rewards. This lets you know what you’re earning for each dollar spent, no strings attached.
If you want a credit card that issues miles as rewards, you’ll find a similar “no hassle” feature. Capital One offers 1.25 miles for every dollar you spend. So as you swipe your card, you can immediately calculate how many miles you just earned. That is a simple process compared to many other travel reward programs.
Capital One offers card options that fit your credit needs. Its hassle-free features help you calculate your cash back and travel miles. A Capital One credit card may be your ticket to headache-free rewards.
Merchant accounts enable you, the merchant, to accept credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, electronic checks, EBT cards, and other electronic payments. It is proven that accepting credit cards can increase your sales by 40 to 50%. Having a merchant account is a necessity for any credible business.
Although credit card acceptance can boost your business, you need to be aware of the costs associated with having a merchant account. One such cost is a chargebacks which is when a credit card processor charges you the cost of crediting a customer’s account for a questioned transaction.
A chargeback occurs when your customer has called the credit card company and disputed an item on their bill. The bank that issued their credit card is required by law to resolve the matter for the customer. Their credit card company or credit card issuing bank is then supposed to investigate the transaction. But because of the high cost to conduct a thorough investigation, most disputes are decided in favor of the customer.
A chargeback can also be initiated by a credit card issuing bank. These chargebacks require no investigation by the bank and are the result of processing or authorization issues.
Therefore, the costs and responsibilities associated with chargebacks are pass-down to the merchant. The average cost of a chargeback to the merchant exceeds $50. This accounts for more than 0.2% of total sales receipts. These are significant numbers and a burden for a business of any size.
The total cost of chargebacks is an enormous problem merchants must face. As always, it is up to the merchant to develop solutions, procedures, and policies that will help them combat and reduce chargebacks and their associated costs.
MLM blogging is not only an effective way to establish credibility, but if done correctly, it can be an excellent way to build a list of loyal followers.
One challenge people have with MLM blogs is what type of content to blog about.
8 MLM Blog Content Tips
What should you blog about? Here are 8 tips to assist you.
1) How To’s. If you know how to do something exceptionally well in the industry, write about it. Do you have advice about prospecting? Closing? How to market using Facebook or Twitter? How to communicate with an email list via an autoresponder? How to make videos that rank well within YouTube? People appreciate How To information.
2) Stories. MLM stories are well received by other distributors, especially when they are stories that help them learn how to be more successful in the industry. Write about success stories. Share lessons learned by yourself and people on your team. Stories about adversity and how that adversity was overcome. There are endless possibilities here.
3) Interviews. The MLM industry is all about building relationships and collecting contact information from prospects and other successful leaders. Yes, even leaders outside your primary company. You never know when you might have the chance to work together on a project that would benefit you both. Interview successful leaders and trainers either by phone or video and share the insights with your blog readers.
4) Reviews. A notable marketing strategy is to write reviews about other network marketing companies, leaders, prospecting systems, etc. Secret: use the website npros.com to be notified about new companies that are launching and write about these companies. It doesn’t matter if you are not a distributor with that company. People researching that new company will appreciate your review and will give you the opportunity to build a relationship with that person through your blog. Again, you never know if you might do business with that person in the future.
5) Audience Polls. From time to time, post a survey to your blog readers and see what topics they are interested in or where they may need assistance in building their business. A resource for this is surveymonkey.com. From the feedback you receive, you can write an article about it
6) Tutorials. A tutorial can be more detailed than just a How To article. It could be an extensive video that you record about how to do something more technical. For both PC and Mac users, Camtasia is a great tool to film a video of your screen. Examples of videos could be how to setup a Facebook Fan page. How to load follow up messages into an autoresopnder. How to format the keywords in a video description. Use tutorials to provide a more visual experience for your blog users where a written article may not be sufficient.
7) Observations. As you stay up to date on events and happenings within the industry, blog about them. Is there a way to teach a worthwhile lesson from a current event? mlmwatchdog.com or mlm.com are resources you can use to find the current lowdown on industry related news.
8) Thoughts. What are your thoughts? Did you just experience a breakthrough of some sort? Did you just learn a valuable lesson? Have you discovered a marketing technique or made a recent adjustment that caused results to skyrocket? Blog about your thoughts. Your readers will appreciate it.
Are you planning to incorporate credit card processing in your business? You will need the services of a good credit card processing company to start you up. With so many agencies in the market, it is hard to decide which credit card processing solution is best for your business. A good way to start is by comparing the fees and cost of services offered by various credit card processors. Following are some of the costs involved in accepting credit and debit cards.
Cost of hardware
Hardware is the most expensive investment. The point-of-sale (POS) credit card terminals cost anywhere between $150 and $700. Wireless models fall in the range of $500 to $1000. Higher end models with added features cost even more. The cost of the terminals depends on how useful the additional features are, such as security features, and the look of the machines.
Depending on your business plan, you may choose to buy or lease credit or debit card terminals. Investing in hardware is cheaper in the long run, but if you are unsure of your long term plans it is better to lease the machines. Leasing charges are usually in the neighborhood of $20 per month.
Many credit card processing companies include installation of POS terminals in their package, along with creating merchant accounts for the business. This may be cheaper than purchasing terminals separately. However, you also need to consider the agency’s charges for other services such as payment gateways, compatibility with an existing shopping cart application, virtual credit card processing terminals, etc.
Installing POS terminals to process credit or debit cards is a safer option than processing the card manually over the phone. The verification process takes longer on the phone and it does not assure the availability of funds when your company actually processes the charge. As the verification and processing are carried out at different points in time, there is a risk of losing money.
Cost of processing fees
Credit card processing companies charge various kinds of fees. The discount fee is the main fee by which card processors make a profit. Credit card processors charge additional fees for various services, and this is where it gets difficult. Businesses have to take a call on the value of the additional fees before signing the contract.
The discount fee is the percentage of money that the processing agency charges per transaction. The percentage is decided by the agency after considering your credit history, amount of credit card sales and the type of business. Broadly, there are two discount rates – one for businesses that offer signature-less services, such as payments over the internet, and the other for businesses that process cards physically for immediate transactions. The discount rate for the first kind of business is higher, 2%-3%, as it carries more risk. Otherwise, discount rates are 1.5% to 2% per transaction.
Credit card processing companies can charge a number of other fees such as application fee, startup fee, activation fee, statement fee, monthly minimum fee, payment gateway fee, charge back fee and termination fee. The application fees charged by some agencies are as high as $300, and non-refundable. Some processors charge a monthly minimum fee of $20. Merchants need to weigh the value of a service for their business and agree only to the ones that make sense.
Do not work with a card processing agencies that asks for an inflated fee to be paid up-front. Reputed credit processing companies make sufficient business without charging additional fees that have no value. The contract should include all the fees the agency will charge your business such as customer service fee, payment gateway fee, etc.
The processing fee is a small cost to pay for the increased sales your business will enjoy by accepting card payments. Survey the market to find a reputable credit and debit card processor than offers good value for money. Paying a slightly higher transaction fee in exchange for good and reliable services is a good deal.
Are you considering accepting credit cards at your business? Still not totally convinced? Here are our top 10 reasons why you should start accepting credit cards!
1. Expand your options! Don’t box yourself in! Give your customers the option of credit cards and YOU will benefit.
2. Larger purchases. People don’t just walk around with bags of cash. Credit cards enable customers to purchase more than they usually would. That means you will receive larger purchases.
3. Enhanced advertising. Customers always look for indication that a business accepts credit cards. Enhance your advertising and they will be more likely to shop with you.
4. No more bank trips. Or getting caught up in paperwork, or even dealing with bounced checks.
5. Competitive edge. Don’t be dwarfed by the competition—keep your competitive edge! Customers will pay less attention to slight price
differences and will be drawn to your business.
6. Impulse buying. Draw them in with your sales. Credit cards allow customers to purchased unplanned items creating impulse buying.
7. Repeat customers. Don’t settle for one-time purchases. Statistics show that customers who use credit cards tend to return to businesses more frequently.
8. Increase sales. Don’t be left counting pennies. Credit card customers tend to spend up to 3 times more than customers who only carry cash. Every year BILLIONS of dollars are spent using credit cards!
9. Cost benefit. Enjoy the cost benefits of using credit card processing and fly with it instead! Save money with automated journals and calculations.
10. Improve cash flow. Improve your cash flow! With all of these benefits, your cash flow is certain to improve giving your more options to grow your business!